Lesson 1 of 0
Tea Blending: Chapter 12 Evaluation Exam
Now you are ready to blend, To complete your certificate and evaluation you must create six blends for evaluation.
- Each formula must equal 20grams
- There must be one breakfast blend
- There must be at least one herbal blend
- There must on one chai blend
You must provide the following:
- The formula with percentages and the ingredients listing
- You must give each of the blends a name
- You must provide a spec sheet
- You must write tasting notes for each of the blends
- You must provide a brief of your target market and what your packaging would look like.
- You can send pictures of you would like to use regarding packaging.
- You must submit a picture of each of the blends in dry leaf ,wet leaf and liquor colour.
- We will then evaluate the blends in our Australian Tea Masters Lab and provide a point score for theblends and feedback.
PLEASE NOTE: you are able to purchase other ingredients outside of what you are provided and use them in your blends if you wish.